Saturday, July 25, 2009

back and never better..i think..

heys..i'm back..from all the stress and pressure of exams..

tiring..but ya..been around lately.checking stuff.bdays coming up.my friends and my whole family..believe it or not..my whole family of 4; every member,my mum and dad,sis and i are born in August..my mum on the 2nd, me on the 6th,dad on the 12th and sis on the 13th..so its kinda like a whole month big birthday bash thing..lol..

well,things have not been looking bright and fuzzy lately for me..not counting the exams but ya..its just hard for me to go on like this anymore..i just can't stand it..i've been searching through the internet and various ways to overcome this..but i just can't..heh..instead i just look and stare at the screen of my computer; looking at quotes of people about their sad life...in love and work and stuff..heh..

" I wonder, when you look into my eyes and watch my heart shatter, does it break your heart too, even crack it a little bit?"

" Sometimes you think you've gotten over a person, but when you see her smile you suddenly realize you're just pretending you're over her to ease the pain of knowing that she will never be yours."

" Me, I'm scared of everything, I'm scared of who I am, what I saw, what I did, but most of all I am scared of walking out of this room and never feeling for the rest of my life, the way I feel when I'm with you."

" Everyone tells me I should forget about you, you don't deserve me. They're right, you don't deserve me, but I deserve you."

" Moving on is simple, it's what you leave behind that makes it so difficult."

has anyone ever had these thoughts in their mind??

i guess i'm not the only one..



No comments:

Post a Comment